The Pool Party - 2

 





Comments

  1. Wow, what an incredible experience you're sharing here Val. Another proof, is we really need more, that wholesome nudism/naturism is a fantastic way of living. We can't wait to know whether Tony's going to enjoy naturism as much as you are, but I'm sure you'll help him get comfortable and will guide him. Another set of fantastic drawings by the way. You could definitely make it a full book with them or do some prints on Etsy for instance to hang on walls. I would be one of your customers for sure. Have a great day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marc. I really appreciate that you noticed that extra effort put into the illustrations for this post. This blog is all about where this journey into naturism has taken me, and this afternoon experience at the Prescott's couldn't be a better milestone of that journey. Such a wonderful experience, being totally excepted, not needing to cover of hide anything about myself, it is something that words alone can't describe, so maybe my drawings help convey that feeling of warmth and togetherness as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "my drawings help convey that feeling of warmth and togetherness". They really do. They're lovely. This post, along with all your others, are proofs that nudism, when shared, is a wonderful bonding experience. I don't think there's another lifestyle that provide that sense of camaraderie among fellow practitioners. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I just found your blog from someone sharing it on the MeWe social network. I really appreciate your writing style and I love your art! My daughter is a budding young artist, and I think she will appreciate your style as well. Ironically her name is Chloe.
    I have loved reading about your many experiences! You are so much ahead of the body acceptance curve compared to most young people and indeed compared to most in the "developed world." I wish that more young people would have experiences like your LARP troupe of live and let live and nudity is no big deal. It could heal many things in our world. I can't wait to hear how Tony feels about the Sunday gatherings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by the blog and leaving your lovely comments and thoughts. I am so glad your daughter is an artists and its great you encourage her. I hope my stories do encourage other young people and help them to accept themselves. Please be well and thanks for being so positive.

      Delete
  4. Hey Valerie! Hope you are well. I know you must be very busy with school and life. Just wanted you to know that I really enjoy your posts and beautiful art, and I'm missing new episodes. I'm sure I'm not the only one! Hope to see more in the future. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, things have been crazy lately, but thanks for checking up on me. I may not be as productive as I have been in the past, but there are still plenty of stories to tell and my life is still blessed and full or richness. Stay well,
      Val

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts