The Best Summer Ever - 3




August 3, 2023

A flashback to my summer of  2018 when I worked as full time staff at Muir Grove.


It was the third day of my summer at Muir Grove and I was helping Jenny sweep and hose down the pool deck around the main social pool.  The club was already at full occupancy and record numbers of day visitors had also been visiting the park.  It was a busy, exciting time.


I was coiling the hose when Adam skipped up the steps to the pool deck and called over to me,

"Hey Val, some guests checking in at the office this morning were asking about you.  I think they came all the way from the East Coast."


"From the East Coast?"  I immediately thought that Jo had come to surprise me and brought someone else with her.  "I should shower off a bit before I say hello."  It was a warm morning and I had been perspiring in the sun getting the pool ready for the day.


Adam, Jenny and I all showered together quickly and toweled off.  As we came down the steps from the pool deck, a familiar voice called to me.


Teddy bounded up to me and before I could blink, my tiny naked body was swallowed up in his huge arms.  Curtis was beaming a big grin right next to us.  


I gave Curtis a big hug and stepped back to collect myself.  "I can't believe you guys came out all this way to hang out with me!  Oh, hey, Adam, Jenney - um guys, I wany you to meet my amazing friends from New Jersey, Curtis and Teddy."


"Of Fuerteventura fame?"  Adam grinned.


"DOOOhh, now, what did you tell them?"  Curtis and Teddy both laughed.  "Well Val, you can assure your friends that a whole lot of awesome has just been added to the summer program here at your club."


I looked at the two of them for a moment, then asked "Lake Lodge?"  


"Yup"  They beamed back.


"Fancy"  Adam, Jenny and I all nodded. 


The Lake Lodges were the most deluxe accommodations at Muir Grove.  Most of the regular cabins at the club didn't even have bathrooms.  Typical guests ate at the picnic areas and took showers at the open showers with everyone else.  The Lake Lodges were full suites, with beautifully appointed bathrooms and impressive kitchens.  Mr. Hills had even put in big dressing closets in the suites at the lodges, which puzzled everyone because it was a nudity only club.


"Teddy plans to cook up a storm while were are here."  Curtis assured me.  "So you have to come for dinner, - bring plenty of friends - he always cooks way too much?"


Comments

  1. Just want to say sorry for the delay in posting. I am still interested in living a wonderful, naked life, and I am still interested in posting and sharing my experiences. I've actually been doing much more living, than drawing and posting about it, so the good news is that there are plenty of new adventures coming.

    Hope there is plenty of positive, healthy nudity happing for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back Valerie. I look forward to your naked adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you checking up on me Marc. I hit this slump where I felt like my artwork just wasn't good enough. The stories were there, but every time I tried to create a drawing that captured the feel of my experience, I hated my drawing and that more than anything prevented me from posting. I know as an artist, you always hate your own work, but I just couldn't bring myself to post any new drawings. I think I'm over it now.

      Delete
    2. It is said that you need to feel the bottom of the pool to be able to push on your legs to go back to the surface. We all have our ups and downs. When you take this as a fact of life that hits everyone, you just let go and live your life to the fullest of your abilities. My mentor used to say that we do what we can to the best of our abilities at that moment. I'm glad you're back!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for another lovely vignette of your life. Hoping to hear more about how you are living your best naked life, soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This summer convinced me that naturists are the most confident, generous, thoughtful people on the planet. I am glad you enjoy how I sketched out the experience for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts