The Best Summer Ever - 1

 

December 18, 2022


A flashback to my summer of  2018 when I worked full time at Muir Grove.


I'm completely naked, sitting on a log at a little picnic area just beyond the pickle ball courts at Muir Grove.  I am surrounded by a group of young men and women who have all come to work as summer staff at Muir Grove.  We have all gathered this sunny morning for our team kick-off meeting with Mr. Hills.  I'm the youngest member of the team.  The other summer staff are either already in college or have recently graduated.  Two of the staff are returning summer workers who I know, so we chat about the club.


Everyone knows summer staff are to be naked at the park and we are all completely naked.  This is the first experience of social unity for three of the staff who have come for the summer, but you wouldn't know it. The young woman named Marina is a dancer.  She told Mr. Hills in her interview that she wanted her summer to be an exploration in pure movement and being naked was the best way to explore movement thru space.  She is dark-haired and lovely, stretching on the ground as we wait for Mr. Hills to arrive.  I will be working side by side with this group all summer, greeting guests, cleaning rooms, working the cafe and keeping up the grounds.  I sense a beautiful energy and I already love this group.


Mr. Hills arrives naked like us, and happy, telling us he is excited for the summer.  Attendance to the club and membership has been steadily growing and this promised to be the busiest summer at Muir Grove yet.  "You are all here so this club can benefit from you"  He smiled at us.  "We will benefit from your smarts, your personality, charm and imagination.  Most of all, we will benefit from your joyfulness."  He pauses and savors the moment.  "Go be a joy."




Comments

  1. Glad to read you back Valerie! I wish you a happy festive season and look forward to reading your latest adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your holidays were fabulous and very naked.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for checking in on me, have been really bogged down, but there are tons of experiences I still have to get out. Thanks for your patience.

      Delete
  2. Hey Valerie! Just thought I'd comment to let you know that I check back regularly to see if there are updates. Hope a lot of your readers are also checking in. Always look forward to the new stories and artwork. Hope school is going great for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do check back as well regularly and I sincerely hope to see updates in the future, Valerie. You have a genuine message to deliver, particularly to the young generation, which you're part of. I look forward to your comeback, hopefully soon!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for not letting me drift off. My life and experiences with nudity have been so blessed and I a so glad some people enjoy hearing how it has enriched my life.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts