Hot Springs! - Part 1

 

May 24, 2022


05/24/22.  I’ve been away from LA for a few weeks doing the internship, and I was really excited to fly back for the weekend to be with Tony.  The night before my flight we talked and he told me to pack some good walking sandals or shoes, because he was surprising me with an outdoor adventure.  I had a hard time sleeping that night, anticipating what Tony had planned for us.


He picked me up from LAX Saturday morning and it was sunny and beautiful.  After lots of hugs and kisses curbside, we were weaving thru LA traffic across the city.  I told him all about my internship as we sped across the 110 and up the 605, but instead of turning back toward Pasadena, Tony kept heading west toward the San Bernardino forest and mountains.  





After many twisty, curvy roads, we came to a parking lot and a trail head near Lake Arrow Head.  I made sure I had my good walking sandals and Tony packed a backpack with plenty of water, sun block and snacks.  Near the trail was a sign for the Yellow Rock Hot Springs.


“Hot Springs!”  I jumped on Tony with excitement.  “Oh, but I didn’t pack a swim suite, you didn’t tell me about Hot Springs.”


“Since when did you ever wear a swim suite Val?”  Tony asked.  “It’s clothing optional, you don’t need a swim suite.”


“Really?!?”  I gave Tony a long, heartfelt hug.  “You are so sweet!  You really know how to make me happy.”


As we walked along the trail, I was so excited.  Tony had taken the initiative to arrange our first naturist experience together.  He had obviously researched this place, planned all this out, and thought about being nude with me and prepared himself to give me this experience.  I felt so lucky, and this was such as wonderful gift!



As we walked along the trail, there were plenty of signs designating this area as a clothing optional hot springs and even more warning signs that nude bathers will be encountered.  It was so warm and beautiful, and I wanted to take all my clothes off on the trail, but I decided it would be best if I didn’t freak Tony out.  This was his first time doing something like this.



The trail ended at a rocky creek bed that flowed into dozens of different pools, all different sizes.  There were about twenty people and a handful of children when we arrived, all spread over of a long creek bed, with many pools.  One couple had bottoms on, but everyone else was naked.  Tony and I smiled at each other, and he drew in a big breath.


To be continued.

Comments

  1. Glad you're back with Tony. Valerie. I look forward to the sequel...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts