The Pool Party -1


January 23, 2022



Just after graduation, Sue Yang from Muir Grove gave me the contact information for a coupe who live in the Palisades and put us in touch with each other.  


“Josh and Alden Prescott have a great group that get together at their place clothes free every month.  It’s a really great, friendly group Val, and I’ll feel much better knowing you are getting your naked time in there.”  Sue assured me.


After I settled in at Art Center Alden and I exchanged a few e-mails, but I realized that it would be a three hour bus trip from Pasadena to Pacific Palisades where they lived.  I wanted to have a chance to be naked, but a six hour round trip was a huge time investment and school was demanding.


I was also unsure about attending a gathering in a private home.  Sue seemed like a really nice person, but I didn’t know her that well.  At a naturist club, there are rules and behavior has to follow AARN (American Association of Nude Recreation) standards.  This was a private house in LA and maybe sexual behavior was ok at this get together, I couldn’t know for sure.


For my first few terms at Art Center, I never went to the Prescott house and they stopped having the get together after Covid lockdown.  


After Tony and I started dating, I was searching for a good venue to introduce Tony social nudity.  Muir Grove would be ideal because I knew the club really well and knew exactly what his experience would be like, but we weren’t going to travel up to Northern California just so he can try social nudity.  I wasn’t familiar with any clubs in Southern California, so I decided I would visit Josh and Alden’s get together to see if it would be a good first experience for Tony.


I e-mailed Alden after the New Year and she responded enthusiastically that their group has resumed the get together for naked social time every third Sunday of the month and I was welcome to come.




Sunday rolled around and I got up early and biked to the bus stop at Memorial Park.  I dropped the bike rack on the front of the bus, secured my bike and was ready for the day’s adventure.  It would be much easier if Tony just went with me this first time because he has a car and it would only be an hour drive, but I didn’t want to risk accidentally bringing him to a swingers party.



After a very long bus trip, the bus dropped me and my bike off at the base of the hills at the Palisades.  As the streets climbed, up, the houses got bigger and more luxurious.  I reached the street that Alden had given me and many of the houses were hidden behind tall hedges and walls, with heavy, ornate gates fronting the street.  I was zig zagging up the hill on my bike, perspiring and out of breath by the time I reached the gate of the Prescott house.  After all this work, I was so nervous there would be a sexy vibe to the party and I would have to turn right around and head back to Pasadena.  I rang the intercom on the bollard by the entry gate and it rolled open revealing a large cobblestone driveway with four large SUVs and a couple sedans parked in the turn around.


 

Comments

  1. That is a good cliff hanger. Can't wait to read the rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are interested so far. Hopefully the rest is a satisfying story for you.

      Delete
  2. Storytelling as an art form... "I was stunned at the lengths I go to have naked experiences", that's a sentiment textiles don't understand. I cannot explain this beyond the incredible comfort nudity brings to life, that makes nudists do crazy things to be able to be naked. Overall, I think it's like any other passion, when you love something, or somebody, you can do things that may seem crazy from the outside but makes total sense for you. I look forward to knowing what happened next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many of the choices I make are somehow related to finding opportunities to have a naked experience. Friends I choose, where to go for the summer... the blogs I look at on line. Its nice to have readers who understand this.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts