Fuerteventura 3


 August 8, 2021



More of my Fuerteventura Aventure with Jo, continuing the flashback to spring break of 2018


After we settled into our room, we found the local grocery store and stocked up on food for our apartment.  We did put clothes on to go into the shop and everyone was dressed in the store.  


Naked once again for dinner, we made some sandwiches.  Jo managed not to get carded buying some wine and that went nicely with our dinner on our terrace.  The wine must have helped us to fall asleep soon after dinner because I drifted off to sleep listening to the ocean, very excited about what the next day would bring.


I slept till close to noon and Jo had to shake me to get me up.  Outside our room was the beautiful emerald ocean and a spectacular sunny day was waiting outside.  After a light breakfast, Jo packed a small bag with some cash, a credit card, id, some water bottles, some bicycle seat covers we brought on the trip and sun block.  We stepped outside the room, both of us completely naked and Jo closed the door and slipped the room key into the bag.  Holding hands, we laughed and skipped down the steps that lead past the pool area, full of German naturists on holiday, annoyed at the loud American girls.  We popped out the gate from the pool deck and onto the beach.



Right next to our hotel was a beach rentals kiosk.  Gabriella ran the little stand that rented all things fun for the beach - beach chairs, umbrellas,boggy boards, surf boards, snorkel gear and bicycles.  Jo and I strolled up to the stand and pointed to the bikes and asked “for rent?”


She didn’t even blink at our nudity and replied in perfect English, “Of course.  Let me get you some helmets and you will need to buy some seat covers if you ride nude.”


“We brought out own.”  Jo smiled, lifting our seat covers out of the bag.


“Very good, you do your homework.”  Gabriella winked.  She was thrilled that we rented the bicycles for the entire week.  Joe and I picked out our bikes and stretched our seat covers on.  Jo had to let her long braids out in order to fit her helmet on her head.  She usually gathered her braids up into a tight bun on top of her head.  “You look like a goddesses like that.” I winked.  As we wheeled our bikes out, a large family arrived to rent beach umbrellas.  We waved to Gabriella and were off down the sunny street that ran along the beach, the wonderful salt air on our skin.

Comments

  1. Ahh, Spain, one of the most naturist friendly countries in Europe. And the nice part is if you’re not fluent in the language. many speak English and gestures work equally well.

    Free Beacher 👣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt very lucky to get to go there. There people were just so gracious. It was magical.

      Delete
  2. So great that you are blogging again. I love the way you write your stories and the drawings are amazing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to look at the blog. I am getting so much positive feedback now, its a great motivator, so I will keep the stories flowing.

      Delete
  3. I came across this blog today, and after a couple of hours I'd read it all. I applaud your choice of using your art to grace every entry instead of photos. That, and the very engaging style of your short stories, make it, not only just not another nudist blog, but not just another blog altogether.
    I have been a nudist for the best part of the last 35 years, but my country is a far less tolerant enviroment towards nudism than yours. Months go by between every chance I have to be one with the world without the hindrance of clothing. I look forward to reading your next entry because, for me, reading you is like being there myself, nude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Oscar,
    Thank you for the very kind comment. I have come to realize that using illustration allows me to take my readers places and show them things that sites that use photos and videos just can’t. I can take my readers to a dance at my naturist club, show them the couples and children having fun and dancing nude - I can introduce them to club members and I can show all sorts of social nude situations, all of this would be impossible with a normal blog.
    I am glad you are able to have healthy, inspiring nude experiences thru this blog. Take off all your clothes, take my hand and we will go to many amazing places naked together.
    Val

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts