Fuerteventura 2

 

August 1, 2021


More of my Fuerteventura Aventure with Jo, continuing the flashback to spring break of 2018.


The flight went quickly because I hadn’t seen Jo in so long and we had so much catching up to do.  I even managed to get some sleep.  When we landed in Madrid, we boarded a small plane that would take us to Fuerteventura.  We stared out the window at the brilliant blue sea and a small chain of islands started to dot the waters.  When we made our approach to Fuerteventura, we could see miles of brilliant white coast surrounded by waters of the most amazing turquoise and emerald colors.  We could see the small village at the tip of the island, El Cotillo, where we would be staying.  We wondered at all those stretches of beaches below, dotted with one or two tiny figures, how much coast we could explore.


Jo and I gathered our bags at the balmy, humid curbside of Aeropuerto de Fuerteventura and eyed each other with the same question - “If we are here to spend spring break naked, why the big bag?” 


“I got lots of reading to do this spring break, its a lot of books.”  Jo explained.  Looking at my bag, she frowned, “Let me guess, art supplies and sketch books.”


It was a half hour taxi ride along a beautiful coastal highway from the air port to El Cotillo.  As soon as we drove into El Cotillo, we started seeing people wearing very little in the streets.  There were topless women walking comfortably down beach-side shopping streets.  


Approaching the hotel, the cab stopped at a light and a family trotted across the cross walk toward the beach.  The dad wore swim trunks, but mom and the two kids were completely naked!  Jo grabbed my wrist and squeezed it so hard I almost let out a yelp.


We checked into the Hotel Lido and Stephania who worked at the office assured us the entire hotel was clothing optional.  The pool area, barbecue and outdoor dining terraces and small breakfast room could all be visited without clothing.  This also meant we could walk straight from our room out to the beach without ever having to wear anything.  


When Jo and I wheeled our things to our room, Jo started stripping off before we even put the key in the door.  She threw her clothes over the railing and insisted I do the same.  “Clothes come off here Val, and don’t go back on again till we’re headed to the airport!”




Comments

  1. Hello, Valerie. I’ve read a large number of your blogs , and I empathize deeply with them. I am also a young adult interested in naked life and nudism myself , although I’m not quite a nudist because I grew up in a place where a nudism environment doesn’t exist. But it is very amazing for me to find a Likeminded with splendid stories and artworks who always stick to her natural nude life attitude. You and them have inspired me a lot! And I am now expecting the update of your journey to Canary!
    J.Y.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello J.Y.
      Thank you for stopping by and reading the blog. I am glad the posts connect with you and your life experience. I also really appreciate the compliments on the artwork. That means a lot to me. My Canary Islands experience was wonderful and I have a lot more to post.
      Val

      Delete
  2. Hi Valerie! I found Majestic Pathways through the Nude and Happy blog a few days ago. I started at the beginning and just finished this most recent post. I am finding the whole experience to be so refreshing and beautiful. Your artwork is enchanting, as are the stories.
    Your experiences make me wish I had found nudism, and accepting friends and communities, at the age you did. I mostly swam naked in our backyard pool when nobody else was home. I especially love that your LARPing friends immediately welcomed you in your natural state!

    Looking forward to hearing more of your journey and enjoying your art.

    Take care!
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Greg,
      I am glad to hear that you have had those wonderful, nude experiences, even if they were quiet and solitary. I appreciate your very kind words about the artwork and stories. I feel like I was born in an amazing place and time that would allow me to have this unique set of naturist experiences. If you and others get to live them thru my blog, that makes me very happy.

      Delete
  3. Wow, nice story, I just remember when I was only 9 years old, I was with mom and young sister when both came from the nude my mom walking inside naked at hotel, she was surprised when she realize the people watching a mom and kids walking inside
    Now I also love being naked as much as I can as I am now writing this comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you enjoy the blog and thank you for leaving the comment.

    Val

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Țks Val, we should be naked forever, now I know how is magic being naked

      Delete
  5. It is magical, and it’s also free. One of the best feelings in the world doesn’t cost anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right valerie, and reading all experiences being.
      You inspire me very much for being naked
      Thank you
      Nude regards
      Wagner

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts