Let’s try this again shall we?




July 5, 2021


Hello my forgotten blog, it’s Valerie - posting to you for the first time in four years.  I am very much alive and doing very well.  I know my last post was very negative and disturbing, and probably turned a great many people off to what I have to say about being a young woman living naturist values.  In the years since I last posted on this blog, I have enjoyed many, many naked adventures, and continued to live a simple life as my honest, true, naked self, undeterred by the nasty things that were said at the end of that summer season at Muir Grove.  I’m pleased to report that I even lived out my dream of working full time and living at Muir Grove the following summer.


I had planned to start posting again at the beginning of 2018, but a friend roped me into doing a graphic novel project that sucked up all my spare time thru to the end of summer.  It wasn’t a great project, and in retrospect, the energy would have been better spent keeping you current.  Then I started school at Art Center in Pasadena, which was intense.  School sucked up all my artistic energy and although I made a few weak attempts at updating my Majestic Pathways blog, it never happened.


Art Center kept me very tied up for the first few terms and I only really started to feel like I had breathing room at the beginning to 2020, and we all know what happened then.  Covid-19 turned everything upside down and I forgot all about my Majestic Pathways journal, and did very little naked exploring.


It’s the summer of 2021 and I opened up the pad with all the illustrations for all the posts I had done four years earlier and I was really charmed by the simplicity and ease of the way I had illustrated my experiences.  It was almost as if the illustrations did themselves.  Looking back, that’s how it feels.  


Things are opening up now, and getting back to normal, and I’m back in the business of living a healthy, naked life and sharing my experiences in a positive, charming way.  I am sorry that I neglected this project, but I am back and I hope you will be enjoying the posts as I catch you up on what happened between my last post and now, and share what this older, wiser me is doing now to stay naked and free.






 

Comments

  1. Hi Val, So great to have you back writing short stories. Please don’t mind that I am sharing them at the group I founded on mewe.com a few years ago.
    Hope you’ll maybe even consider joining us as you are an inspiration for younger people considering the lifestyle.
    Free Beacher 👣
    The group is uncategorized there:
    Nudistsnaturistsandfreebeachers

    And please keep the stories coming , there awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my Beach Friend!
      Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and read the stories. Yes, I am back and have a wealth of wonderful, positive stories to tell about all the people who have encouraged me to be happy, naked and free. I would be honored if you share the blog with your group. Thank you for considering me as an inspiration for younger people.

      Take care.

      Val

      Delete
  2. Hey! I love reading your posts and enjoying your art. Finally commenting on a post because I’m excited you’re at Art Center! My dad studied illustration there in the 80s. I loved growing up with an artist for a dad.

    Anyway, hope you keep at it. I love all your stories and art. I’m so sorry about what happened in that other story, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I am glad you are enjoying the blog. You are blessed to be growing up with a creative parent. Art Center is a fantastic collection of talent and although it was very competitive and took away from the time I had to do this blog, it also really inspired me and gave me a lot of drive to get back and start creating on this blog again.

    I will keep on loving life and showing how much good there is to experience out there.
    Take care,
    Val

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts