How to get comfortable


 July 15, 2021


One of my naturist tendencies is to imagine myself naked when I have to do something I’d rather not be doing.  Cleaning the house; naked makes it better.  Doing taxes; being naked makes it better.  


I had to visit my dentist last week - and I really hate being in the dentist’s chair.  My dentist has a habit of asking me constantly if I’m comfortable when she is poking around in my mouth.  I felt like saying, “well, if you really want me be comfortable, I would feel much better if I took my shoes off, and maybe my jeans - and let me ditch the top and my panties while I’m at it.


It’s ok to get naked for lots of other doctors - and I don’t think my dentist would mind if I get in the chair naked.  She already has the paper stretched over and everything,  so I think I will ask her next time.

Comments

  1. Good points Val and I like the psychology; “before you can do it it must be imagined right ? “ 🤔
    Free Beacher 👣

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beach Friend.
    I see a better world around me, and eventually, it will be that way.

    Val

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts