Fuerteventura 1


July 24, 2021


This post is actually a flashback to spring break of 2018.  You may recall that the last summer with Jo, she talked to me about us taking a trip together for spring break in 2018, to an island called Fuerteventura.  She envisioned it as a naturist paradise, where people are really accustomed to seeing people walking around naked.  After the summer of 2017 ended, she started texting me about making the trip happen.  


I realized I had a better chance of going if I actually earned some money for it on my own, so I set up an account on that website that Dylan sold his drawings - Etsy, and I started generating and posting fan art of my own.  Selling artwork on this site was easier than I thought.  The first three colored drawings I did were of Guardians of the Galaxy characters.  I priced them at $ 180.00 a piece and they all sold in a week.  After that I did three more drawings of Thor, and his Marvel world, and this time I raised the price to $ 250 a drawing and those all sold quickly.  In three weeks, I already had already funded half my trip.


At dinner in late October I asked my parents if I could go with Jo on this trip to the Canary Islands with Jo for spring break.  I told them I would be able to pay for the trip myself and we had reserved a great room at a beach front hotel and everything was figured out.  They looked at each other and told me they would have to discuss it and would get back to me.


March 3rd of 2018 Jo and I are boarding an Iberia airlines flight in New York, anticipating a wonderful adventure.  As we buckle in, Jo whispers to me, “I haven’t gotten nekked in over half a year, when we get there, my nude little ass is runnin all over that island.”  We both start laughing and I realize how much I missed Jo.


 

Comments

  1. Just happen to bump into your blog. It's awesome! I love your drawings, yours stories. Please continue to post and draw! What happened in Fuerteventura? I'm curious! Keep up your fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my strange little blog. I am glad you enjoy the stories and the art, and I promise to keep posting my adventures.
      V

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so awesome! I discovered it recently from NudeandHappy.com ( https://www.nudeandhappy.com/2021/08/06/some-new-nudist-sites-and-blogs/) have literally read all of your posts straight through. Keep up the great work!

    Also, do you still have an etsy store? If so I'd be interested in seeing what you have for sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend. Thank you for taking the time to look at the blog and I am glad you enjoy it. I am trying to gather up enough artwork to launch my Etsy store again. You will be the first to know when I put it up again. Once again, humbled that you enjoy my art and would consider purchasing a piece.

      Delete
    2. Would also like to know when you launch your etsy store. Impressed that you attended Art Center. My wife and I are close friends with many artists who studied there over the years and would love to see your work.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts