Loving Summer




 August 9, 2017


It turns out that one of the summer workers at Muir Grove didn’t work out and Mr. Hills, the club owner asked me if I could help part time to cover some of the duties that this staff person would have been doing.  It’s almost ideal.  I will still have time to work on my portfolio pieces, yet I will be paid to be at the club for a couple days during the week.  I will assist with cleaning and getting rooms ready, greeting guests and giving tours and office work.  This is shaping up to be a very fine summer.

Comments

  1. What an awesome way to start the lifestyle of naturism. Being paid while and doing something you enjoy.
    Free Beacher 👣

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a dream. I am surprised that there are not more clothes free resorts, because the one I go to never has any trouble finding bright, young people who are willing to work summers for, well… not too much money. With lower overhead, why aren’t there more clever entrepreneurs finding how to make nude social spaces work?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts