Dancing in the Moonlight


 August 3, 2017


My first year of being a Muir Grove member, I hardly ever came to the dances.  My mom only took me to the club on Sundays, and the dances were held on Friday nights and Saturday nights.  Being able to drive this summer, I began regularly going to the dances, and this is now my favorite part of coming to the club. 


I never thought dancing was much fun, but at Muir, its one big naked family on the dance floor, and everyone dances together.  There are seniors dancing, kids dancing couples, everyone has a great time.  I also fell in love with watching Shawn and Alice dance.  Every move, every gesture and glance they made was poetry.  I started watching YouTube videos at home on dancing and practicing so I could get better at the Muir dances.  I even stole the full length mirror from my mom’s room and set it up in my room so I could practice.  


I really started learning and getting good when I started dancing with Shawn and Alice.  I would partner with Shawn and Alice would dance in an orbit around us.  For those of you reading this and thinking this is kinky, that me dancing naked with a naked married couple is somehow sexual, get your mind out of the gutter.  This was a spiritual experience, we were connecting on a higher plane.  We were celebrating life in the purest way possible, dancing naked, moving to the music with our bodies.  I even dance naked with Mr. Park, the guy who creeped me out in the shower, no problem, because we are all just celebrating life, honoring what is beautiful within.


It’s hard to explain, but I will let the lyrics from one of my favorite songs from King Harvest convey the mood.


We get it almost every night

When that moon get so big and bright

It’s a supernatural delight

Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight 


Everybody here is out of sight

They don’t bark and they don’t bite

They keep things loose, they keep things light

Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight


Dancing in the moonlight

Everybody’s feeling warm and bright

It’s such a fine and natural sight

Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight

Comments

  1. Your drawings of normal people in the buff are so beautiful. It really conveys the spirit of nudism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nick,
    E-mail me if you want to talk about a guest illustration for your stories. It will take me a while to get around to it, so please be patient.

    Val

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts