Personal Space


June 24, 2017


After being a member of Muir Grove for a year, I know most of the regulars pretty well.  Greg Stiller at the club is fond of saying “Muir Grove is Family” and everyone there does treat me like family.  With all these people hanging out naked, you would think there would be lots of opportunities for awkwardness and embarrassment, but really it hardly ever happened, but it does happen.


It was a really hot day at the club and I decided to take a shower.  The showers are completely open and everyone uses them, like showers at a beach.  When I walked over the shower area, Mrs. Park and her daughter Lulu were showering.  I jumped in right next to them and started showering with them, Lulu laughing and splashing.  As they finished up, Mr. Park arrived and hugged his daughter.  Mrs. Park and Lulu grabbed their towels and they pecked dad on the cheek “see you back at the camp site hun.”  Smiled Mrs. Park.  


As they were leaving, I realized Mr. Park stepped in next to me and I was now showering with this older married man.  I don’t know why, but I had this very strong reaction.  I hate to use this word to describe my reaction because Mr. Park is a great guy, but I was creeped out.  I had this overwhelming urge to flee, so I just reached for my towel and ran off quickly, soap and shampoo still coating my wet body.  


I found another shower at the other end of the park and finished showering alone.  I guess I just discovered one of my naturist boundaries.


 

Comments

Popular Posts