Back at the Ranch




 May 8


Jo insisted we go to the Ranch again and get some more horse time in.  I know she is very supportive of my art, and she really wants me to do a great job with this illustration assignment, but I think she really liked the naked riding time.  I was really caught up with finals, finishing the last illustrations and getting my driving test done, but getting out to the ranch again and breathing the fresh air, just me Jo and horses, felt so good.


Carl and Laura told us we were welcome to come by as much as we like to take the horses out, but I’ve really been wanting to spend time with my mom at the club and the season opens next weekend.  I was planning on bringing my pads and paints and finishing the last illustrations at the club the following weekend when they open up again.




Comments

Popular Posts