My Other World 2 - Visitors


April 20, 2017


I am out swimming thru our lagoon on a clear, bright day.  The water is very calm with only light breezes on the ocean.  I suddenly notice a large, glistening white luxury yacht coming into our lagoon.  It puts down its anchor and an impressive looking motor boat launches away from the luxurious craft and bounces over their waves toward our beach.  I decide to swim toward the yacht to get a better look.  After a few minutes, I pause again and looking back to our beach I see my Esteban greeting the people in the motor craft.  I can see him swim thru the surf and board the craft and head back to the larger cruiser.  


I continue to swim toward the glistening white ship, and when I take a rest and look up above the swells, the motor craft is coming in my direction.  Soon, the small craft comes to a stop, bobbing in the waves a short distance from me.  A crewman in a pressed white uniform calls out to me,  “Ms. Valerie, your husband asked us to come bring you to our vessel.  Can we give you a hand?”


The crew lift me out of the waves, and I sit, naked at the rear of the boat, on the immaculately maintained teak benches at the rear of the craft.  When we pull up along side the main craft, Esteban is there.  Greeting me with a hug, he proudly introduces me to the owner of the vessel.  “My wife Valerie.  Valerie, this is Monica Von Greensvlet, the famous fashion editor I told you about.”  I counted more than a dozen crew on the ship, all in crips, spotless white uniforms, and Monica was surrounded by an entourage of at lease a dozen more very stylishly dressed fashion-type people.  She was dressed in a bold, silk ensemble, topped with a large, brimmed hat and thick glasses.  Like the yacht, she looked scrubbed, polished, and waxed.  I felt odd, standing in front of her, naked, dripping wet.

“My dear, look at you!”  Monica smiled.  “You are a dream to behold.  No wonder Esteban continues to be so inspired, with a muse like you!”


 

Comments

Popular Posts