Hi Olivia


 February 3, 2017


I was just at my friend Olivia’s house for an overnight visit.  Her parents were away and it was just the two of us.  That Friday night we stayed up late watching a stupid horror movie, making jokes about all the silly things people do in typical horror flicks that get them killed.  When it was time for bed, we were brushing our teeth and I asked Olivia if she ever slept naked.  She giggled a bit and said no.  I asked her if she cared if I slept naked that night, and she smiled said it would be adorable if I wanted to sleep nude.


I happily peeled my clothes off after getting her permission and jumped into the cot across the room from her bed.  We watched the patterns on the ceiling from the candle glow and I told her about how I had spent most of my summer naked, and how important begging a naturist has become to me.  I also mentioned that she would have to get used to me being naked, and its not because I had a thing for her.  “It’s sooo because you have a thing for me!”  She joked.  We stayed up and I told her all about my experiences and the people that I met in my naked community.  


In the morning when I woke up, Olivia was already downstairs making breakfast.  I started to put some clothes on to go downstairs, but I thought I would let Olivia see how comfortable I really was being naked and how much I trusted her.  I came down the stairs and she laughed as I walked into the kitchen.  “Aren’t you nervous?”  She asked.  I told her that I was most comfortable naked and it’s the way I really liked to be.


“I wish I could be like you.”  She smiled.  I told her it was easy, and how good you feel about yourself once your are comfortable being naked.   We laughed and made breakfast together, she was dressed, I was naked.  I was relieved that she didn’t reject me, or tell me to cover up and not be who I am.  As we were cleaning up the kitchen and doing the dishes, she gave me a big hug.

Comments

  1. This is go great. I wish I’d had the courage to do the same thing with my friends as a teenager! (Though I suppose it’s not too late…)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not too late. Most people are accepting of your preference to be naked and take no offense to it at all. We just tend to assume everyone will be upset.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts