Halloween, Muir Style


 November 3rd, 2016


Halloween was one of the few off season gatherings at the club.  It was too cold to really spend much time outside, and the club held a Halloween party in the clubhouse and I have to admit it was fun.  Jo didn’t make it, and it would have been a lot more fun if she had, but my mom and I both had a great time.


Most of the kids and younger people at the party dressed up in  traditional costumes, the kind you would see at any Halloween party, and most of the older club members just wore an accessory, like cat ears, or a funny hat and nothing else.  I dressed up in fairy costume and had fun dancing and running around the club house in my costume.  Halloween had become boring for me after I was too old to go house to house, but I have to admit that seeing the members of the club dancing around and jumping into the hot tub naked at the end of the night was a new Halloween experience for me.

Comments

Popular Posts