Out on the Trails


July 21, 2016 


I have been really enjoying my naked bike rides in the preserve, almost as much as my trips to the club.  Just me and the sky above, and the trees and the wind... I feel like some sort of forest spirit.  


I started taking my clothes out of the basket and leaving them at the base of a tree along the fire trail.  It may sound strange, but having the clothes right there in front of me, it was almost as if I was still wearing them.  I wasn’t really free of them.  Like they were a cursed object, I stashed them along the trail where I would know to find them and biked further in the preserve.  This time, I had no clothes.  It made my heart race faster than ever.  


If someone were to discover me on the trail, I could always bike back to the tree and put my clothes back on.  That was all the assurance I needed, and I was off, biking around the trials, naked, really naked.  I should have my head examined, I just love this so much and it feels so good.


Most of the fire paths run thru densely wooded hills where no one would ever see me from a distance.  There is one stretch of my favorite fire path that runs near an asphalt road with no cover between.  If I was biking on this stretch of the fire path when someone drove across the near by road, they would be able to see me across the ravine, and there would be nowhere for me to hide.  I always biked this section as quickly as possible, and it was a steep climb for about two hundred yards.  Whenever I finished this section of the ride, my body would be dripping with sweat, and my heart would be racing, but it also felt great.

Comments

Popular Posts